Worldpoly PolyForce1000/40 CNC AllTerrain Fusion Machine.
The fastest, safest, most consistent butt welding machine available.
Thanks to 3 years of research and development with Bosch Rexroth and Worldpolys' 55+ years of PE pipeline experience, every weld parameter is the same. PolyForce1000/40 CNC gives you complete control over welding by removing operator variables.
Providing both high and low pressure welding to ASTM, ISO, Australian/New Zealand & DVS compatible.
Fully automatic heating, changeover and cooling cycle following entry of welding standard, pipe diameter and wall thickness or SDR, automatic detection of pipe slippage, hands-free hydraulic open/close/locking of main clamps.
Heavy duty all-terrain trolley with offset steering for pipeline use and disc brakes.
Intuitive CNC controls easier to use than a smart-phone, impossible to crash clamps with facing tool or heating plate, rapid automatic changeover after heating, the safest machine on the market with keyed hydraulic lockout and Cat-3 E-stops, restricted operator entry to potential danger zones, external pipe lifters; This is today's way to weld PE and PP pipe systems from 1000mm to 450mm and 36" IPS" to 16".
Today's fusion machine to take your business to the next level.
- PolyForce1000/40 Australian Engineered Butt Welding Machine, including on-board hydraulic pump, controls, hydraulically movable facing tool and heating plate, hydraulic open/close/locking of pipe clamps
- Provides high or low pressure welding operation.
- Welding operation by CNC, includes 20,000 weld data logging.
- Genuine 5 year international warranty.
- • Welding range 500 to 1000mm ISO / 16" to 40" IPS SDR11, according to DVS, ISO, AUS/NZ POP003 high and low force specifications, ASTM and WIS.
- • Easily able to weld between clamps 3 and 4 for tight fittings and fabrications.
- • Entire welding frame with 4 clamps and complete hydraulic system easily removed for trench work, allowing accurate alignment.
- • Fork lift and overhead lifting points.
- Includes two-piece reducing liners to weld pipe within the complete specified range:
- • Metric – 1000, 900, 800, 710, 630, 560 and 500mm OD.
- • Optional inch clamps 40", 36", 32", 28", 24", 22, 20" & 16" IPS.
- Hydraulic open/close/locking of pipe clamps with clamp crash protection, and no operator contact during operation.
- Hydraulically lifted cast Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control and insulated cover.
- Hydraulically lifted and electrically operated cast Aluminium electric facing tool, with current overload protection.
- High quality and remotely serviceable Bosch Rexroth electro-hydraulic pump, PLC, valves and controls.
- Operating voltage 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (30.8 kw, 50.2 A). Optional 460 volt 60 Hz.
- Intuitive modular controls located in convenient operator position include:
- • Bosch Rexroth hydraulics and controls.
- • Pipe clamps open, close and lock without operator contact. Ideal for Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
- • 2 x Cat3 Emergency stops.
- Steerable wheeled base readily removable for trench work.
- • High quality wide profile all-terrain wheels and tyres.
- • Hydraulic pipe lifters front and rear.
- • Offset steering.
- • Not road registerable.
- Supplied with the machine:
- • Two-piece clamps for welding 1000, 900, 800, 710, 630, 560 and 500mm OD pipes and fittings, or IPS equivalent.
- • Alternatively layer clamps for welding 40", 36", 32", 30", 28", 26", 24", 22", 20" & 16" IPS pipes and fittings, or IPS equivalent.
- • Stub end device for welding end fittings
- • Tool box including spare blades, thermocouple, temperature controller, tools etc
- • In-trench welding kit
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice. Please confirm at time of order.