Worldpoly PolyRover1000 AllTerrain. Reducing workload and the need for extra support equipment on remote sites allows for faster, more efficient welding of PE and PP pipelines.
Fast changeover time improves weld quality and consistency.
Practical Australian design with hydraulically lifted facing tool and heating plate, optional hydraulic open/close/locking of pipe clamps, hydraulic pipe lifters left and right, hydraulic pump and controls all on-board the main frame, plus high quality and sturdy construction provides an excellent machine for pipeline welding.
Born from more than 55 years and three generations of experience with PE pipe plus 3 years of dedicated research and development with Bosch Rexroth, and having clients in more than 105 countries, Worldpoly manufactures the PolyRover range in Australia to provide a single platform for welding, according to low force standards.
Worldpoly PolyRover machines are specifically designed for use in rugged and remote terrain, easily operated and are pre-wired for the attachment of Worldpoly or other data loggers. Hydraulics are highest quality and internationally serviceable Bosch Rexroth. Electrics are all local. Absolutely Australian Made. Unbeatable.
- Australian made
- Genuine 5 year International warranty
- Main frame includes 4 clamp sets for 1000mm diameter:
- • Welding range 500mm to 1000mm, SDR 9 (PN16) to SDR 41 (PN4), according to DVS, ISO and AUS/NZ POP003 low force
- • High force welding option available according to USA, ISO and AUS/NZ POP003 high pressure Standards.
- • Easily able to weld between clamps 3 and 4 for tight fittings and fabrications
- • Entire welding frame with 4 clamps easily removed for trench work, allowing accurate alignment
- • Fork lift and overhead lifting points
- Includes reducing liners to weld pipe within the complete specified range:
- • Metric – 1000, 900, 800, 710, 630, 560 & 500mm OD
- Hydraulically lifted cast Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control and insulated cover
- Hydraulically lifted and electrically operated cast Aluminium electric facing tool, thermostatically controlled with current overload protection
- High quality and remotely serviceable Bosch Rexroth electro-hydraulic pump, valves and controls
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly and other data loggers
- Operating voltage:
- • Standard 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz 30.8 kw, 50.2 A.
- Modular controls located in convenient operator position include:
- • All welding operation controls
- • Digital pressure readout
- • Countdown timer
- • Emergency stop
- Steerable wheeled base readily removable for trench work
- • High quality wide profile all-terrain wheels and tyres
- • Hydraulic pipe lifters front and rear
- • Offset steering
- • Not road registrable
- Tool box including spare blades, thermocouple, temperature controller, tools etc
- Options include:
- • Welding according to low pressure, or alternatively both low and high pressure welding standards
- • Stub end device for welding end fittings (available in aluminium or steel)
- Clamp options include:
- • Supplied with the machine - Layer clamps metric: 1000x900, 900x800, 800x710, 710x630, 630x560 & 560x500mm
- • Two-piece clamps 1000x900, 1000x800, 1000x710, 1000x630, 630x560 & 630x500mm
- • Narrow clamps metric: 1000x900, 900x800, 800x710, 710x630, 630x560 & 560x500mm, as required for welding injection moulded or short-spigot fittings
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice