Worldpoly1000 hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 500 to 1000mm or 36" to 20" OD.
Available to weld according to ISO/DVS/POP003 SLP & DLP low pressure, and optionally both low and high-pressure according to ISO, POP003 and North American Standards.
Excellent design and construction provide a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality construction allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work, and the machine is easily integrated with optional data logger and overhead electric crane.
- Welding range 500mm to 1000mm: SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 41 (PN4).
- Welding force maximum 1000mm OD SDR 7.4 plus, according to DVS 2207-1, ISO 21307 and POP003 low-pressure specifications.
- Complete and ready to weld.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 1000mm.
- Genuine 2 year International warranty.
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- German hydraulic seals.
- Machine can be supplied with any combination of optional liner diameters.
- Layer clamps: 1000x900, 900x800, 800x710, 710x630, 710 x 560, 710 x 500.
- Layer clamps 40" x 36", 36" x 32", 32" x 28", 28" x 24", 24" x 22" and 22" x 20".
- Two-piece clamps 40" x 36", 40" x 32", 40" x 28", 28" x 24", 28" x 22" and 28" x 20".
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, accumulator and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- Removable cast Aluminum PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control. Heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool and tool box.
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings (available in aluminium or steel).
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger.
- Tool box including tools, bolts etc.
- Optional 500kg / 1100lb. capacity crane assembly.
- 400 volt 50/60 Hz 3 phase (28.8 kw, 47 A).
- Minimum generator required: 400 volt 43 KVA. Provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase.
- Weight 2,687kg (including crane and stub device)
- Total cylinder area: 43.60cm2, maximum pump pressure 180 bar
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice