Worldpoly2500/88" hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings to 2500mm OD, or alternatively 54" to 88" OD.
Includes hydraulic open/close/locking clamps to weld pipes 2500mm, 2250mm and 2000mm with optional reducing liners, and steel stub device.
Available to weld according to ISO/DVS/POP003 SLP & DLP low pressure, and optionally both low and high-pressure according to ISO, POP003 and North American Standards.
Excellent design and construction provide a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work. Can be integrated with optional data logger.
- Genuine 2 year international warranty.
- Welding range to 2500mm,alternatively 88" IPS, SDR 17
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection.
- Removable cast Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool. Optional trolley base.
- On-board electrohydraulic pump with controls, accumulator and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases.
- Optional trolley base.
- 400 volt 50/60 Hz 3 phase. 128 kW / 205 A
- Total cylinder section 142.54cm2 / 14254mm²
- Maximum clamping pressure 16 Mpa
- Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice. Please confirm at time of order.