The ATS4000 welding unit has been designed specifically to weld large diameter fittings, those above 630mm.
These fittings have long weld times and high welding currents, so the unit has heavy-duty electronics, easily capable of these demanding conditions.
The unit is built in a strong metal case with forced-air cooling to allow multiple fittings to be welded in quick succession.
The unit has full data logging capabilities and can weld in manual or automatic bar code operation.
It has a unique “fast weld” mode, allowing bifilar fittings to be welded concurrently, halving the installation time.
This is a high-power electrofusion welding unit designed to join PE Storm Water pipes from 500mm to 4000mm that are manufactured by Krah and Polypipe Ridgistorm-XL.
It has been designed with reliability in mind and has been constructed with heavy duty electronics with forced air cooling to allow multiple pipes to be welded in quick succession.
For larger diameter pipes, two, three or four machines can be used simultaneously without causing interference.
It can weld in manual mode and bar code mode, and has a data log memory of more than 2000 welds that can be downloaded using USB memory.
See In Action
- Welding range 500 – 4000mm
- Operating mode – Manual, Barcode
- Operating Temperature – -15C to +50C
- Programmable Maintenance
- Weight – 42 kg
- Size – 50 x 43 x 24 cm
- Please take note of acceptable voltages in comparison to the fittings being welded
- Genuine 1 year warranty on parts
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Waterproof & Dustproof to IP65
- Backlit Four Line Display
- Multi-lingual Intuitive Menu
- Alphanumeric keypad
- Configurable Operation
- Ohms, Volts, Amps Meters Built In
- Fusion Time And Energy Displayed
- Manual Entry of Fusion Time
- Bar Code Entry of Fusion Time
- Temperature Compensation
- CCD scanner
- Data Log Memory (2048 Welds)
- Data Download on USB
- Software Upgrade by USB
- Data Download PC Software
- Read Traceability Bar Codes
- Operator Welding Pass
- Control Point Ready
- 447 terminals eliminates need to pin adaptors
- Mobile phone App compatible
Options include (must be specified at time of order):
- Wireless Email and SMS Text
- GPS Location Logging
- Controlled Welding Voltage – 39.5 V (8 V to 48 V)
- Welding Current – 1 to 120 A
- Supply voltage – 110V or 230V (40-60Hz)
- Supply current – 1-63A (110V) 1-32A (230V)
- Supply power – 7400 W