These tools have been designed to restrain, align and re-round pipes before and during the Electrofusion process. They work with 63, 90, 125 and 180mm OD pipes, and can be supplied with 75, 110, 140 & 160mm inserts on request.
The holding rings rotate to preset positions of 45 degrees and 90 degrees to allow elbows to be held. Liner shells clip in and out of the holding rings to allow different diameter pipes and reducers to be held and re-rounded.
See In Action
- Operating range – 63, 90, 125 and 180mm as standard. Extension of 75, 110, 140 & 160mm on request
- Operating type – Straight, Elbow
- Tool materials – Steel, Aluminium, Plastic
- Tool finish – Bright zinc plate, Anodised
- Size – 70 x 27 x 36 cm
- Weight – 10.2 kg
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- 63, 90, 125 and 180mm liners
Clamp options include (must be specified at time of order):
- 75, 110, 140 & 160mm