Manually operated mechanical rotary peeling tool for removal of the outer surface of PE pipe. The peeler incorporates a hardened tungsten carbide blade which gives a controlled depth of cut.
Available for pipe sizes between 63mm to 400mm, with a maximum scrape length of 140mm.
For situations where the length of peel required by the fitting is not achieved by the PipePeeler400, a hand scraper can be used remove the additional area.
See In Action
- Operating range – 63mm to 315 (up to SDR11), 63mm to 400mm (up to SDR17), and for some larger pipes when used in conjunction with a hand scraper
- Operating type – Automatic rotary
- Size – 41 x 21 x 15 cm
- Weight – 5.8 kg (in carry case)
- Operating temperature – -40C to +50C
- Tool materials – Steel, aluminium, plastic & tungsten carbide
- Tool finish – Bright zinc plate, anodised
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Scraping unit
- Sturdy carry box