PolyBasic160 HF & LF40-160mm
A manually operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 40 to 160mm OD.
Efficient design and construction provides an excellent low cost machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory.
The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
Optional torque wrench allows welding force to be read.
See In Action
- Welding range of 40mm to 160mm SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 41 (PN4).
- Welds to DVS 2207-1, ISO 21307 and POP003 low-pressure specifications.
- 1 year warranty on parts.
- CE approved by SGS.
- Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Main frame, including 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 160mm diameter
- Removable cast aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool
- Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc.
- Manual operation
- Voltages available include:
- 220 / 240 volt 50 Hz (3.95 kW 17.2 A)
- 220 volt 60 Hz
- Requires a generator with a minimum output of 240 volt 5 kVA