With more than 40 years in the PE pipe, fittings and valves industry, TermoPro Chile is Latin America is the premier manufacturer of PE pipe fittings and valves.
PolyCheck HDPE foot valve
PolyCheck HDPE foot valves are available from 3″ to 14″ Table D, DIN and ANSI.
Our valves provide a hermetic closure, allowing you to use it as a check valve in discharge and foot valve in suction.
The locking mechanism is activated by a spring system which ensures the complete closure of the valve. This system requires very low pressure so that the mechanism opens (between 0.5 and 1.5 psi), so the valve pressure loss is very low.
See In Action
PolyCheck6 6in Table D
Main characteristics of the PolyCheck with Strainers:
- Valve body built in of high density polyethylene (HDPE).
- The locking mechanism is designed to close a moment before reversal of the flow. This decreases the water hammer. Clapper cannot lock in the open position.
- All metal-work is built in stainless steel.
- The closure provides HDPE contact with rubber, eliminating the des…
- Disc made in extra durable HDPE, valve seat does not drip or stick.
- The broad design or valve body allows unrestricted flow.
- Independent of the position in which it is installed, horizontal, vertical, or inclined, POLYCHECK HDPE TERMOPRO valve operates effectively and normally.
- Minimum maintenance and inspection due to their design.
- Pressure Max. 150 psi (10.5 Bar).
- Completely resistant to all kinds of corrosion found in normal applications.
- Complete and ultra-lightweight for easy handling and installation by the operator, does not require additional elements.
- Basket reinforced 100% HDPE.
- Bolts incorporated into the valve body.
- Basket holes of 10 mm.
- Filter Area 6 times greater than the area of suction.