PolyForce1000/36 Australian Engineered Butt Welding Machine, including on-board hydraulic pump, controls, hydraulically movable facing tool and heating plate, hydraulic open/close/locking of pipe clamps
Provides high or low pressure welding operation.
Welding operation by CNC, includes 20,000 weld data logging.
Genuine 5 year international warranty.
• Welding range 500 to 1000mm ISO SDR11, according to DVS, ISO, AUS/NZ POP003 high and low force specifications, ASTM and WIS.
• Easily able to weld between clamps 3 and 4 for tight fittings and fabrications.
• Fork lift and overhead lifting points.
Includes two-piece reducing liners to weld pipe within the complete specified range:
• Metric – 1000, 900, 800, 710, 630, 560 and 500mm OD.
Hydraulic open/close/locking of pipe clamps with clamp crash protection, and no operator contact during operation.
Hydraulically lifted cast Aluminium PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control and insulated cover.
Hydraulically lifted and electrically operated cast Aluminium electric facing tool, with current overload protection.
High quality and remotely serviceable Bosch Rexroth electro-hydraulic pump, PLC, valves and controls.
Operating voltage 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (30.8 kw, 50.2 A). Optional 480 volt 60 Hz.
Intuitive modular controls located in convenient operator position include:
• Bosch Rexroth hydraulics and controls.
• 3 x Cat3 Emergency stops.
Supplied with the machine:
• Stub end device for welding end fittings
• Tool box including spare blades, thermocouple, temperature controller, tools etc
Cylinder section 12,922 mm2 / 200.2 inch2. Optional cylinders available with increased force, or decreased if welding thin wall pipes.
Maximum pump pressure 250 bar / 3625 psi
Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice. Please confirm at time of order.