Hydraulically operated saddle fusion machine for the production of 90-degree reducing tees from standard PE pipe sections. Capacity 12 – 24″ OD main pipe / 2 – 12″ branch pipe.
Machine is constructed to allow operation by one person, incorporating main pipe clamp, branch pipe clamps, hydraulically removed heating plate with curved elements and integrated hole saw for final removal of pipe coupon.
See In Action
- Main pipe range 12 – 24″
- 90 degree branch pipe range 2 – 12″
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Note: When producing saddle fusion reducing tees, outlet diameter should be no greater than 50% of main diameter
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Hydraulically removed heating plate with Teflon coated radius attachments
- Hydraulic loading system for main pipe
- Count-down timer for heating and cooling times (to be set by operator)
- Control panel with electro-hydraulic controls
- Saw blade
- Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc.
- Optional heating saddles and hole saws required for each main / outlet combination
- Specify metric or imperial (IPS and / or DIPS) clamps at time of order
- Spare blades
- Accepts 40~50 kinematic viscosity hydraulic oil
- Cylinder area 12.56cm2
Voltages available include:
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (11.3 kw 18 A)
- Optional 60 Hz US voltage also available