Purpose built band saw for cutting the radius required when welding reducing tees using PolySaddle24 or PolySaddle48 saddle fusion machine, or when hand fabricating pipe manifolds.
Cuts pipe segment end to the correct radius for outlet pipes 20 to 2.5″.
See In Action
- Radius saw is used to cut branch pipes used in production of reducing tees and manifolds
- Single workstation, including purpose-built bandsaw and radius-adjustable outlet jig to hold branch pipe 20 to 2.5″
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Cuts pipe diameters 20 to 2.5″
- Electrically operated
- Manual feeding speed
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Saw blade
- Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc.
- Specify metric or imperial (IPS and / or DIPS) clamps at time of order
- Spare blades
- Accepts 40~50 kinematic viscosity hydraulic oil
Voltages available include:
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (2.2 kw 4.2 A)
- 220 volt 3 phase 60 Hz