Purpose built bandsaw for cutting the radius required when welding reducing tees using PolySaddle630, PolySaddle1000 or PolySaddle1200 saddle fusion machine, or when hand fabricating pipe manifolds.
Cuts pipe segment end to the correct radius for outlet pipes 63mm to 500mm.
See In Action
- Radius saw is used to cut branch pipes used in production of reducing tees and manifolds
- Single workstation, including purpose-built bandsaw and radius-adjustable outlet jig to hold branch pipe 500 to 63mm
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
- Cuts pipe diameters 63, 90, 110, 125, 140, 160, 200, 225, 250, 280, 315, 355, 400, 450 & 500mm
- Electrically operated
- Manual feeding speed
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Saw blade
- Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc.
- Specify metric or imperial (IPS and / or DIPS) clamps at time of order
- Spare blades
- Accepts 40~50 kinematic viscosity hydraulic oil
Voltages available include:
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (2.2 kw 4.2 A)
- 220 volt 3 phase 60 Hz