Hydraulically operated workshop machine for the butt-welding of pipes and fittings in PE, PP and other thermoplastic materials.
CNC operation provides correct welding parameters, while on-board data logger is ideal for quality control.
Pivoting clamps allow for the fabrication of segmented bends of different radii. Optional clamps allow the production of bends from 500 to 1000mm OD, 500 to 1000mm 90 degree equal tees and crosses, and 45 and 60 degree branch tees 500mm to 1000mm.
Welding is performed at low-force.
See In Action
- Welding range 500 to 1000mm SDR 7 to SDR 41
- Immediately accepts optional data logger
- Welds to ISO 21307, POP003, DVS 2207-1
- German hydraulic seals
- Complete and ready to weld
- Genuine 2 year warranty on parts
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Simple CNC operation. Operator or Supervisor input of pipe diameter, weld angle, SDR/wall thickness and welding standard automatically controls temperature, time and pressure
- CNC touch-screen control of welding operations and integral data logger are standard
- Pre-programmed to weld according to ISO 21307-2011 Single Low Pressure & POP003 Single Low Pressure
- Manual open-close and locking of main bend clamps
- Hydraulically inserted and removed facing tool and Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control. No operator contact during operation
- Automatically controlled heating cycle
- Pre-wired for attachment of optional Worldpoly data logger
- Ready to accept optional clamps for the production of bends, tees, crosses, and 45 & 60 degree y-branches from 1000mm to 500mm
- Genuinely CE approved by SGS
- Tool box including stub-device, tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc.
- Worldpoly Workshop machines are built with the correct strength and design, removing the requirement for a top hydraulic cylinder as used by some manufacturers to cut back on structural integrity. No welding Standard allows the force to be applied first at the base of the weld, and then at the top. Welding pressure must be applied in a single movement.
Clamp options include:
- Bend clamps allow production of segmented bends in diameters 500, 560, 630, 710, 800, 900 and 1000mm OD
- Tee and cross clamps produce 90 degree equal tees and crosses in diameters 500, 560, 630, 710, 800, 900 and 1000mm OD
- Optional wye / branch tee clamps produce true-Y, 45 and 60 degree equal Y-branch tees 500, 560, 630, 710, 800, 900 and 1000mm OD
- Narrow clamp 1000mm with reducing liners 500, 560, 630, 710, 800, 900 and 1000mm OD
- Stub device, suitable for welding stub flanges, end fittings etc. 500, 560, 630, 710, 800, 900 and 1000mm OD
- Accepts 40~50 kinematic viscosity hydraulic oil
- Total cylinder section 38.46cm2
Voltages available include:
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (82.7 kw 130 A)
- Optional 60 Hz also available