Hydraulically operated workshop machine for the butt welding of pipes and fittings in PE, PP and other thermoplastic materials.
CNC control provides correct welding parameters, while on-board data logger saves quality control information.
optional clamps allow for the fabrication of segmented bends of different radii, equal square tees and crosses, equal y-branch tees of 45 and 60 degrees. Capacity 1400mm to 2000mm OD bends, 1400mm to 2000mm equal tees and crosses, and 1400mm to 2000mm 45 and 60 degree equal wye-branch tees.
See In Action
- Welding Range: 2000mm – 1400mm. 2000 & 1800mm maximum SDR 17. 1600 & 1400mm maximum SDR 13.6 for all diameters of elbow, tee, cross clamps and Y clamps
- PLC touch-screen controlled, includes 5,000 weld data logging
- Immediately accepts optional data logger
- Welds to ISO 21307, POP003, DVS 2207-1
- German hydraulic seals
- Complete and ready to weld
- Genuine 2 year warranty on parts
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Simple CNC operation. Operator or Supervisor input of pipe diameter, weld angle, SDR/wall thickness and welding standard automatically controls temperature, time and pressure
- CNC touch-screen control of welding operations and integral data logger are standard
- Pre-programmed to weld according to ISO 21307-2011 Single Low Pressure & POP003 Single Low Pressure
- Hydraulic open-close and locking of main bend clamps
- Hydraulically inserted and removed facing tool and Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control. No operator contact during operation
- Automatically controlled heating cycle
- Ready to accept optional clamps for the production of bends, tees, crosses, and 45 & 60 degree y-branches from 2000mm to 1400mm
- Genuinely CE approved by SGS
- Tool box including stub-device, tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc.
- Worldpoly Workshop machines are built with the correct strength and design, removing the requirement for a top hydraulic cylinder as used by some manufacturers to cut back on structural integrity. No welding Standard allows the force to be applied first at the base of the weld, and then at the top. Welding pressure must be applied in a single movement
Clamp options include:
- Elbow clamps permit production of segmented bends diameter 2000, 1800, 1600 & 1400mm OD
- Tee and cross clamps allow production of equal tees and crosses diameter 2000, 1800, 1600 & 1400mm OD
- When optional clamps are selected, produces 45 and 60 degree Wye-branch tees 2000, 1800, 1600 & 1400mm OD
- Narrow clamp 1600mm with reducing liners 1400, 1200 and 1000mm OD
- Stub device, suitable for welding stub flanges, end fittings etc. 1600, 1400, 1200 and 1000mm OD
- Accepts 40~50 kinematic viscosity hydraulic oil
Voltages available include:
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz
- Optional 60 Hz also available