Hydraulically operated workshop machine for the butt-welding of pipes and fittings in PE, PP and other thermoplastic materials. Pivoting clamps allow for the fabrication of segmented bends of different radii.
Optional clamps allow the production of bends from 90 to 315mm OD, 90 to 315mm 90 degree equal tees and crosses, and 45 and 60 degree branch tees 90mm to 315mm. Includes pressure transducer and wiring ready to immediately accept optional data logger.
See In Action
- Welding range: 90 to 315mm SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 41 (PN4)
- Immediately accepts optional data logger
- Welds to ISO 21307, POP003, DVS 2207-1
- German hydraulic seals
- Complete and ready to weld
- Genuine 2 year warranty on parts
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Simple CNC operation. Operator or Supervisor input of pipe diameter, weld angle, SDR/wall thickness and welding standard automatically controls temperature, time and pressure
- Pre-programmed to weld according to ISO 21307-2011 Single Low Pressure & POP003 Single Low Pressure
- Hydraulically inserted and removed facing tool and Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control. No operator contact during operation
- Automatically controlled heating cycle
- Pre-wired for attachment of opotional Worldpoly data logger
- Ready to accept optional clamps for the production of bends 315 to 90mm, equal tees and crosses 315 to 90mm, and 45 & 60 degree equaly y-branches and true-Ys from 315 to 90mm
- Genuinely CE approved by SGS
- Tool box including stub-device, tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc.
- Worldpoly Workshop machines are built with the correct strength and design, removing the requirement for a top hydraulic cylinder as used by some manufacturers to cut back on structural integrity. No welding Standard allows the force to be applied first at the base of the weld, and then at the top. Welding pressure must be applied in a single movement.
Clamp options include:
- Bend clamps produce segmented bends: 90, 110, 125, 140, 160, 180, 200, 225, 250, 280 & 315mm
- Tee and cross clamps produce 90 degree equal tees and crosses: 90, 110, 125, 140, 160, 180, 200, 225, 250, 280 & 315mm
- Wye / branch tee clamps produce true-Y, 45 and 60 degree branch tees (Y-branch fittings): 90, 110, 125, 140, 160, 180, 200, 225, 250, 280 & 315mm
- Narrow clamp 630mm with reducing liners 315, 280, 250, 225, 200, 180, 160, 140, 125, 110 & 90mm
- Stub device, suitable for welding stub flanges, end fittings etc. 450, 400, 355, 315, 280, 250, 225, 200, 180 & 160mm
- Accepts 40~50 kinematic viscosity hydraulic oil
- Total cylinder section 12.56 cm2 / 3.04″2
Voltages available include:
- 230 volt 1 phase 50 Hz (7.3 kw 36 A)
- 380 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (7.3 kw 12 A)
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (8.3 kw 13.4 A)
- Optional 60 Hz also available