Hydraulically operated workshop machine for the production of butt welded fittings from PE & PP pipe.
CNC operation provides for correct welding parameters, and includes 5000+ weld data logger.
Optional pivoting clamps allow for the fabrication of segmented bends of different radii. Included as standard with this machine are all clamps required for the production of bends. Optional clamps allow production of bends from 160mm to 450mm OD, 90 degree equal tees and crosses 160mm to 450mm, and 45 and 60 degree equal branch tees 160mm to 450mm.
CNC touch-screen control of welding operations and integral data logger are standard.
See In Action
- Welding range 160mm to 450mm: 200mm to 450mm SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 41 (PN4) & 160mm to 180mm SDR11 (PN16) to SDR17 (PN8)
- Welds to ISO 21307, POP003, DVS 2207-1
- German hydraulic seals
- Complete and ready to weld
- Genuine 2 year warranty on parts
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Simple CNC operation. Operator or Supervisor input of pipe diameter, weld angle, SDR/wall thickness and welding standard automatically controls temperature, time and pressure
- Pre-programmed to weld according to ISO 21307-2011 Single Low Pressure & POP003 Single Low Pressure
- Hydraulically inserted and removed facing tool and Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control. No operator contact during operation
- Automatically controlled heating cycle
- Pre-wired for attachment of opotional Worldpoly data logger
- Ready to accept optional clamps for the production of bends 450 to 160mm, equal tees and crosses 450 to 160mm, and 45 & 60 degree equal y-branches and true-Ys from 450 to 160mm
- Genuinely CE approved by SGS
- Tool box including stub-device, tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc.
- Worldpoly Workshop machines are built with the correct strength and design, removing the requirement for a top hydraulic cylinder as used by some manufacturers to cut back on structural integrity. No welding Standard allows the force to be applied first at the base of the weld, and then at the top. Welding pressure must be applied in a single movement.
Clamp options include:
- Bend clamps produce segmented bends: 160, 180, 200, 225, 250, 280, 315, 355, 400 & 450mm
- Tee and cross clamps produce 90 degree equal tees and crosses: 160, 180, 200, 225, 250, 280, 315, 355, 400 & 450mm
- Wye / branch tee clamps produce true-Y, 45 and 60 degree branch tees (Y-branch fittings): 160, 180, 200, 225, 250, 280, 315, 355, 400 & 450mm
- Narrow clamp 630mm with reducing liners 315, 280, 250, 225, 200, 180, 160, 140, 125, 110 & 90mm
- Stub device, suitable for welding stub flanges, end fittings etc. 450, 400, 355, 315, 280, 250, 225, 200, 180 & 160mm
- Accepts 40~50 kinematic viscosity hydraulic oil
- Total cylinder section 12.56cm2 / 3.04″2
Voltages available include:
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (31.4 kw 49.4 A)
- Optional 60 Hz also available