Hydraulically operated CNC controlled workshop machine for the butt-welding of pipes and fittings in PE, PP and other thermoplastic materials. Pivoting clamps allow for the fabrication of fittings having different radii.
Included are hydraulic open/close/locking main clamps and insert liners required to produce 36″ to 63″ segment welded bends, 90 degree tees and crosses. Optional main clamps are available to produce branch tees and true-wyes 36″ to 63″ IPS. DIPS clamps are also available within this range.
Welding operations are at both high (ASTM F 2620-13) and low (ISO, DVS, POP 003) interface force.
CNC touch-screen control of welding operations and integral 20,000+ weld data logger are standard.
See In Action
- Welding Range: 63 – 40″ SDR41 – SDR17, 47 – 40″ SDR 11 – SDR 41, for all diameters of elbow, tee, cross clamps and Y clamps
- PLC controlled including 5,000 weld data logging
- Immediately accepts optional data logger
- Welds to ISO 21307, POP003, DVS 2207-1
- German hydraulic seals
- Complete and ready to weld
- Genuine 2 year warranty on parts
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Simple CNC operation. Operator or Supervisor input of pipe diameter, weld angle, SDR/wall thickness and welding standard automatically controls temperature, time and pressure
- CNC touch-screen control of welding operations and integral data logger are standard
- Hydraulic open/close/locking main clamps for bends, 90 degree tees and equal crosses to suit 63, 54, 48, 42, 40 & 36″ IPS
- Pre-programmed to weld according to ISO 21307-2011 Single Low Pressure & POP003 Single Low Pressure
- Manual open-close and locking of main bend clamps
- Hydraulically inserted and removed facing tool and Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control. No operator contact during operation
- Automatically controlled heating cycle
- Pre-wired for attachment of optional Worldpoly data logger
- Ready to accept optional clamps for the production of bends, tees, crosses, and 45 & 60 degree y-branches from 36″ to 63″
- Genuinely CE approved by SGS
- Tool box including stub-device, tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc.
- Worldpoly Workshop machines are built with the correct strength and design, removing the requirement for a top hydraulic cylinder as used by some manufacturers to cut back on structural integrity. No welding Standard allows the force to be applied first at the base of the weld, and then at the top. Welding pressure must be applied in a single movement
Clamp options include:
- Elbow clamps permit production of segmented bends diameter 36″ to 63″
- Tee and cross clamps allow production of equal tees and crosses diameter 36″ to 63″
- Y-branch clamps produce 45 and 60 degree equal branch tees and true-wyes diameter 36″ to 63″
- Stub device, suitable for welding stub flanges, end fittings etc. 36″ to 63″
- Accepts 40~50 kinematic viscosity hydraulic oil
- Total cylinder section 38.46cm2
Voltages available include:
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (50.9 kw 79 A)
- Optional 60 Hz also available