Hydraulically operated workshop machine for the butt-welding of pipes and fittings in PE, PP and other thermoplastic materials.
Optional pivoting clamps allow for the fabrication of segmented bends of different radii from 315 to 630mm OD, 315 to 630mm OD 90 degree equal tees and crosses, and 45 and 60 degree equal branch tees 315 to 630mm.
Touch-screen with CNC control of welding cycle and 5000 weld data logging is standard.
See In Action
- Welding range: Welding range 315 to 630mm SDR 9 to SDR 41
- Immediately accepts optional data logger
- Welds to ISO 21307, POP003, DVS 2207-1
- German hydraulic seals
- Complete and ready to weld
- Genuine 2 year warranty on parts
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Simple CNC operation. Operator or Supervisor input of pipe diameter, weld angle, SDR/wall thickness and welding standard automatically controls temperature, time and pressure
- Pre-programmed to weld according to ISO 21307-2011 Single Low Pressure & POP003 Single Low Pressure
- Hydraulically inserted and removed facing tool and Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control. No operator contact during operation
- Automatically controlled heating cycle
- Pre-wired for attachment of optional Worldpoly data logger
- Ready to accept optional clamps for the production of bends 630 to 315mm, equal tees and crosses 630 to 315mm, and 45 &; 60 degree equaly y-branches and true-Ys from 630 to 315mm
- Genuinely CE approved by SGS
- Tool box including stub-device, tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc.
- Worldpoly Workshop machines are built with the correct strength and design, removing the requirement for a top hydraulic cylinder as used by some manufacturers to cut back on structural integrity. No welding Standard allows the force to be applied first at the base of the weld, and then at the top. Welding pressure must be applied in a single movement.
Clamp options include:
- Bend clamps allow production of segmented bends diameter 315, 355, 400, 450, 500, 560 & 630mm OD
- Tee clamps produce 90 degree equal tees and crosses diameter 315, 355, 400, 450, 500, 560 and 630mm OD
- Wye / branch tee clamps produce true-Y, 45 and 60 degree equal Y-branch tees 315, 355, 400, 450, 500, 560 and 630mm OD
- Narrow clamp 630mm with reducing liners 315, 355, 400, 450, 500, 560 & 630mm
- Stub device, suitable for welding stub flanges, end fittings etc. 315, 355, 400, 450, 500, 560 & 630mm
- Accepts 40~50 kinematic viscosity hydraulic oil
- Total cylinder section 19.63cm2
Voltages available include:
- 400 volt 3 phase 50 Hz (32.7 kw 52.6 A)
- Optional 60 Hz also available