High and low-pressure butt fusion.
Worldpoly 3/10 High Pressure is a hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 3″ to 10″ IPS, using both high and low pressure welding methods.
Excellent Australian Engineered design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality construction allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Significantly increased force is available for drag when welding pipe strings, or on difficult sites. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work, and the machine is pre-wired for immediate integration with optional data logger.
See In Action
- Welding range of 4″ to 10″ IPS SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 21 (PN8)
- Welds to ASTM F 2620-13, CSA, ISO & Australian/NZ high and low-pressure specifications
- 2 year warranty on parts
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Main frame, including 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 10″ diameter
- Removable cast aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases
- Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control (heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating)
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool
- Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc.
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly data logger
Pipe clamps, used for clamping pipe. Options include:
- 2-piece clamps (4 circles) including 315mmx10″, 10″ x 8″, 8″ x 6″ & 6″ x 4″
- Narrow clamps (1 circle) including 315×10″, 315×8″, 315×6″ & 315×4″
- Aluminium or steel stub device, used for clamping flanges to then be welded too another section of pipe
- Accepts 40~50 kinematic viscosity hydraulic oil
- Total cylinder section 3.1 sq. inch (20 cm2)
- Maximum pump pressure 2320 psi (160 bar / 16 mpa)
Voltages available include:
- 220 / 240 volt 1 phase 50/60 Hz, 3 kw 16 A3.5
- Requires a generator with a minimum output of 220 volt 1 phase 7 kVA 20 A