High & Low pressure welding.
Worldpoly 8/16 High Pressure is a hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 8″ to 16″ IPS, using the high pressure welding methods specified by ASTM, ISO and Aus/NZ.
Excellent Australian Engineered design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality pressure-cast Aluminium clamps allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Significantly increased force is available for drag when welding pipe strings, or on difficult sites.
Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work, and the machine is pre-wired for immediate integration with optional data logger, and overhead electric crane.
See In Action
- Welding range 8″ to 16″ IPS DR 9 (290 psi) to DR 17. 8″ & 10″ DR 9 and 11 only
- Welds according to both high & low pressure standards for ASTM F2620 and ISO 21307:2017
- Ready to accept two-piece clamps to weld pipe and fittings diameters 16″, 14″, 12″, 10″ & 8″ IPS
- 2 year warranty on parts
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Main frame, including 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 10″ diameter
- Removable cast aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases
- Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control (heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating)
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool
- Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc.
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly data logger
Pipe clamps, used for clamping pipe. Options include:
- 2-piece clamps (4 circles) including 450×16″, 16″x12″ & 10″x8″
- Aluminium or steel stub device, used for clamping flanges to then be welded too another section of pipe
- Overhead crane
- Accepts 40~50 kinematic viscosity hydraulic oil
- Total cylinder section 3.47 square inches
Voltages available include:
- 240V 1 phase 60 Hz