Worldpoly160 LF hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 50 to 160mm OD using low force welding methods. Excellent Australian Engineered design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory.
The use of high quality pressure-cast Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Significantly increased force is available for drag when welding pipe strings, or on difficult sites. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work.
Can be immediately integrated with optional data logger.
See In Action
Welding range of 160mm to 50mm SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 41 (PN4)
Welds to DVS 2207-1, ISO 21307 and POP003 low-pressure specifications
2 year warranty on parts
CE approved by SGS
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Main frame, including 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 160mm diameter
- Removable cast aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases
- Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control (heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating)
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool
- Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc.
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly data logger
Pipe clamps, used for clamping pipe. Options include:
- Layer clamps: 4 circles of 160×140, 140×125, 125×110, 110×90, 90×75, 75×63 & 63x50mm clamps
- 2-piece clamps: 4 circles of 160×140, 160×125, 160×110, 160×90, 160×75, 160×63 & 160x50mm clamps
- Euro-style clamps: 3 circles of 160×140, 160×125, 160×110, 160×90, 160×75, 160×63 & 160x50mm 2-piece clamps and 1 circle of 160×140, 160×125, 160×110, 160×90, 160×75, 160×63 & 160x50mm narrow clamps
- Narrow clamps: 1 circle of 160×140, 160×125, 160×110, 160×90, 160×75, 160×63 & 160x50mm clamps
Stub device, used for clamping flanges to then be welded too another section of pipe. Options include:
- Aluminium stub device
- Steel stub device
- Overhead lifting device used for manoeuvring the heating plate & facing tool in and out of the machine
- Accepts 40~50 kinematic viscosity hydraulic oil
- Total cylinder section 6.26cm2
- Maximum pump pressure 60 bar (6mpa)
Voltages available include:
- 230 volt 50Hz (2.78kW 14.8A)
- 230 volt 60Hz (2.78kW 14.8A)
- Requires a generator with a minimum output of 230 volt 3.3 kVA
- Fitted with 15amp plug when sold in Australia