High and low-pressure welding.
Worldpoly 250 / 10″ High Pressure is a hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 63 to 250mm OD (alternatively 2″ to 10″ IPS), using both high and low pressure welding methods.
Excellent Australian Engineered design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality construction allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Significantly increased force is available for drag when welding pipe strings, or on difficult sites. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work, and the machine is pre-wired for immediate integration with optional data logger.
See In Action
- Welding range 63 to 250mm SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 17. 63 to 125mm SDR 9 and 11 only
- Welds both high and low pressure according to ISO, ASTM, ANZ POP003, and DVS low pressure
- Genuine 2 year warranty on parts
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Main frame, including 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 250mm diameter
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases
- PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control and electric facing tool
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly data logger.
Clamp options include (machine can be supplied with any combination of liner diameters):
- 2-piece liners: 250 x 225, 250 x 200, 250 x 180, 250 x 160, 250 x 140, 160 x 125, 160 x 110, 160 x 90, 160 x 75 and 160 x 63
- IPS Inch clamps 8″ to 2″
- Narrow clamps for welding injection moulded short-spigot fittings
- Optional Aluminium or steel stub end device for butt welding end fittings
- Accepts 40~50 kinematic viscosity hydraulic oil
- Total cylinder area: 11cm2
- Maximum pump pressure 60 bar/li>
Voltages available include:
- 230 volt, single phase, 50/60 hz. 6.2 kw, 19.8 A. Uses 20 A input lead
- Requires generator minimum 5 KVA. Provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase