Welding range 90 to 315mm SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 17. 90 to 160mm SDR 9 and 11 only.
Welds both high and low pressure according to ISO, ASTM, ANZ POP003, and DVS low pressure.
Complete and ready to weld - Genuine 2 year warranty on parts - CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Main frame, including 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 160mm diameter
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases
- PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control (heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating)
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool
- Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc
- German hydraulic seals
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger
Clamp options include (machine can be supplied with any combination of liner diameters):
- 2-piece liners: 315x280, 315x250, 315x225, 315x200, 315x180, 315x160, 160x140, 160x125, 160x110, 160x90.
- Narrow clamps: 315x280, 315x250, 315x225, 315x200, 315x180, 315x160, 315x140, 315x125, 315x110, 315x90.
Optional stub end device for welding end fittings (available in aluminium or steel)
Optional wheeled trolley available
230 volt 50/60 Hz 1 phase (6.2 kw 19.8 A)
Requires generator minimum 230 volt 9 KVA - provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase
Total cylinder section 20 cm2, maximum pump pressure 120 bar
Net weight 355 kg
Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice
Australia only - This machine is supplied tested & tagged with 2 x 20 amp plugs