High and low-force welding.
Worldpoly 315 / 12″ High force is a hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 90 to 315mm OD (alternatively 3″ to 12″ IPS), using both high and low force welding methods.
Excellent Australian Engineered design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality construction allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Significantly increased force is available for drag when welding pipe strings, or on difficult sites. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work, and the machine is pre-wired for immediate integration with optional data logger.
See In Action
- Welding range 90 to 315mm SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 17. 90 to 160mm SDR 9 and 11 only
- Welds both high and low pressure according to ISO, ASTM, ANZ POP003, and DVS low pressure
- German hydraulic seals
- Complete and ready to weld pipe and fittings diameters 315, 280, 250, 225, 200, 180, 160, 140, 125, 110 and 90mm OD (excluding liners)
- Genuine 2 year warranty on parts
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Main frame, including 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 315mm diameter
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases
- PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control and electric facing tool
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool
- Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly data logger
Clamp options include (machine can be supplied with any combination of liner diameters):
- 2-piece liners: 315×280, 315×250, 315×225, 315×200, 315×180, 315×160, 160×140, 160×125, 160×110, 160×90
- Narrow clamps: 315×280, 315×250, 315×225, 315×200, 315×180, 315×160, 315×140, 315×125, 315×110, 315×90
- Inch clamps
- Steel stub device
- Accepts 40~50 kinematic viscosity hydraulic oil
- Total cylinder area: 20cm2
Voltages available include:
- 230 volt, single phase, 50/60 hz. 6.2 kw, 19.8 A. Uses 2 x 15 A input leads
- Minimum generator required: 230 volt – 7 KVA. Provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase