Welding range 90 to 315mm SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 41 (PN4) according to DVS 2207-1, ISO 21307 and POP003 low-pressure specifications.
Complete and ready to weld - Genuine 2 year warranty on parts - CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Main frame, including 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 315mm diameter
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases
- PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control and electric facing tool
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger.
Clamp options include (machine can be supplied with any combination of liner diameters):
- Layer clamps: 315x280, 280x250, 250x225, 225x200, 200x180, 180x160, 160x140, 140x125, 125x110, 110x90.
- 2-piece liners: 315x280, 315x250, 315x225, 315x200, 315x180, 315x160, 160x140, 160x125, 160x110, 160x90.
- Narrow clamps: 315x280, 315x250, 315x225, 315x200, 315x180, 315x160, 315x140, 315x125, 315x110, 315x90.
Optional Aluminium or steel stub end device for butt welding end fittings. Optional wheeled trolley available.
230 volt 50/60 Hz 1 phase, 5.35 kw, 27 A.
Requires generator minimum: 230 volt - 6 KVA. Provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase.
Total cylinder area: 20cm2 , maximum pump pressure 60 bar
Net weight 225 kg
Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice
Australia only - This machine is supplied with 2 x 15 amp plugs requiring two power supply sockets