The Worldpoly 315 is a hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 90 to 315mm OD, using low force welding methods.
Excellent Australian Engineered design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high-quality construction allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Significantly increased force is available for drag when welding pipe strings, or on difficult sites. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work, and the machine is pre-wired for immediate integration with optional data logger.
See In Action
- Welding range 90 to 315mm SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 17. 90 to 160mm SDR 9 and 11 only
- Welds low pressure according to ISO, ASTM, ANZ POP003, and DVS low pressure
- German hydraulic seals
- Complete and ready to weld
- Genuine 2 year warranty on parts
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Main frame, including 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 315mm diameter
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases
- PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control and electric facing tool
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool
- Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly data logger
Clamp options include (machine can be supplied with any combination of liner diameters):
- 2-piece liners: 315×280, 315×250, 315×225, 315×200, 315×180, 315×160, 160×140, 160×125, 160×110, 160×90
- Narrow clamps: 315×280, 315×250, 315×225, 315×200, 315×180, 315×160, 315×140, 315×125, 315×110, 315×90
- Steel stub end device for butt welding end fittings
- Accepts 40~50 kinematic viscosity hydraulic oil
- Total cylinder area: 20cm2
Voltages available include:
- 30 volt, single phase, 50/60 hz.
- 6.2 kw, 19.8 A
- Uses 2 x 15 A input leads
- Minimum generator required: 7 KVA. Provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase