Welding range 200 to 450mm SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 17. 200 to 250mm SDR 9 and 11 only.
Welds both high and low pressure according to ISO, ASTM, ANZ POP003, and DVS low pressure.
Complete and ready to weld - Genuine 2 year warranty on parts - CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Main frame, including 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 450mm diameter
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases
- PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control (heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating)
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool
- Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc
- German hydraulic seals
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger
Clamp options include (machine can be supplied with any combination of liner diameters):
Layer clamps: 450x400, 400x355, 355x315, 315x280, 280x250, 250x225, 225x200.
Clamp options include:
- Narrow clamps: 450x400, 450x355, 450x315, 450x280, 450x250, 450x225, 450x200.
2-piece liners: 450x400, 450x355, 450x315, 450x280, 315x250, 315x225, 315x200.
Optional overhead electric crane. Check requirements for crane approval regarding your specific application.
Narrow clamps: 450x400, 450x355, 450x315, 450x280, 450x250, 450x225, 450x200.
400V 3 phase 50/60 Hz (10.5 kw 18.4 A).
Minimum generator required: 400 volt 3 phase 11 KVA (alt 230 volt 1 phase 11 KVA). Provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase.
Total cylinder area: 22.36cm2, maximum pump pressure 160 bar
Please note that the Worldpoly High Force machines are not certified under CE requirements.
Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice