High and low-force welding. Worldpoly450 High Force is a hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 200 to 450mm OD, using both high and low force welding methods.
Excellent Australian Engineered design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality pressure-cast Aluminium clamps allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Significantly increased force is available for drag when welding pipe strings, or on difficult sites.
Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work, and the machine is pre-wired for immediate integration with optional data logger, and overhead electric crane.
See In Action
- Welding range 200 to 450mm SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 17. 200 to 250mm SDR 9 and 11 only
- Welds both high and low pressure according to ISO, ASTM, ANZ POP003, and DVS low pressure
- German hydraulic seals
- Complete and ready to weld
- Genuine 2 year warranty on parts
- Please note that this Worldpoly High Force machine is not certified under CE requirements
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Main frame, including 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 450mm diameter
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases
- PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control and electric facing tool
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool
- Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly data logger
Clamp options include (machine can be supplied with any combination of liner diameters):
- Aluminium cast two-piece liners 450×400, 450×355, 450×315, 450×280, 315×250, 315×225, 315×200
- Narrow clamps: 450×400, 450×355, 450×315, 450×280, 450×250, 450×225, 450×200
- Steel stub end device for butt welding end fittings. Optional wheeled trolley available
- Overhead electric crane. Check requirements for crane approval regarding your specific application
- Accepts 40~50 kinematic viscosity hydraulic oil
- Total cylinder area: 22.36 cm2
Voltages available include:
- 400V 3 phase 50/60 Hz
- 230 volt 1 phase (11 KVA)
- 10.5 kw 18.4 A