Worldpoly450 hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 200 to 450mm OD (modification available to weld to 160mm SDR 9 & 11 only).
Excellent design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the work site and in the factory.
The use of high quality pressure-cast Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance, while providing extra strength when welding out-of-round pipe.
Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work.
Can be immediately integrated with optional data logger and overhead electric crane.
See In Action
- Welding range 200 to 450mm: SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 41 (PN4) according to DVS 2207-1, ISO 21307 and POP003 low-pressure specifications
- German hydraulic seals
- Complete and ready to weld
- Genuine 2 year warranty on parts
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Main frame, including 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 450mm diameter
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases
- PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control and electric facing tool
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool
- Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly data logger
Clamp options include (machine can be supplied with any combination of liner diameters):
- Layer clamps: 450×400, 400×355, 355×315, 315×280, 280×250, 250×225, 225×200
- 2-piece liners: 450×400, 450×355, 450×315, 450×280, 315×250, 315×225, 315×200
- Narrow clamps: 450×400, 450×355, 450×315, 450×280, 450×250, 450×225, 450×200
- Overhead electric crane. Check requirements for crane approval regarding your specific application
- Accepts 40~50 kinematic viscosity hydraulic oil
- Total cylinder area: 22.36 cm2
Voltages available include:
- 400V 3 phase 50/60 Hz (9.5 kw 17 A)
- 230V single phase (9.8 kw 22.9 A)