Welding range 3" to 8" IPS & DIPS: DR 9 (290 psi) to DR 26 according to ASTM F 2620 - 19 specifications.
Complete and ready to weld - Genuine 2 year warranty on parts - CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Main frame, including 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 250mm diameter
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases
- PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control (heating plate automatically separates from pipe ends after heating)
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool
- Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc
- German hydraulic seals
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly or other data logger
Clamp options include (machine can be supplied with any combination of liner diameters):
- Two-piece IPS clamp inserts 8", 6", 4" & 3"
- Two-piece DIPS clamp inserts 8", 6", 4" & 3"
Optional stub end device for welding short-spigot end fittings (available in aluminium or steel)
Optional wheeled trolley available
220 volt 1 ph. 60 Hz (3.0 kw 16A )
Requires generator minimum 220 volt single-phase 3.5 KVA - please provide full machine details to generator supplier before purchase
Total cylinder section 0.970"2, maximum pump pressure 2610 psi
Weight 344 lb
Please note technical specifications of Worldpoly machines may change without notice