Worldpoly800 LF hydraulically operated butt-welding machine suitable for PE and PP pipes and fittings from 450 (optionally 400) to 800mm OD.
Provides welding of pipes and fittings from 200 to 450mm and 18″ to 30″ IPS. Available to weld according to ISO/DVS/POP003 SLP & DLP low pressure, and optionally both low and high-pressure according to ISO, POP003 and North American Standards.
Excellent design and construction provides a premium machine for welding both on the worksite and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 & 4 for tees, bends and manifold work.
Can be integrated with optional data logger and overhead electric crane.
See In Action
- Welding range 450 to 800mm: SDR 9 (PN20) to SDR 41 (PN4). Optional modification to 400mm SDR 11 to SDR 17
- Welding force maximum 800mm OD SDR 9 plus 30% drag, according to according to DVS 2207-1, ISO 21307 and POP003 low-pressure specifications
- German hydraulic seals
- Complete and ready to weld
- Genuine 2 year warranty on parts
- CE approved by SGS www.sgs.com
Included as standard (unless otherwise specified):
- Main frame, including 4 light weight pressure-cast alloy main clamps of 800mm diameter
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses. Includes countdown timers for heating and cooling phases
- PTFE coated heating plate with electronic temperature control and electric facing tool
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool
- Tool box including tools, bolts, selected spare parts, etc
- Wired ready to accept Worldpoly data logger
Clamp options include (machine can be supplied with any combination of liner diameters):
- Layer clamps: 800×710, 710×630, 630×560, 560×500, 500×45
- 2-piece liners: 800×710, 800×630, 630×560, 630×500, 630×450
- Narrow clamps: 800×710, 800×630, 800×560, 800×500, 800×450
- Overhead electric crane. Check requirements for crane approval regarding your specific application
- Mobility trolley
- Accepts 40~50 kinematic viscosity hydraulic oil
- Total cylinder area: 20.4cm2
- Maximum pump pressure: 180 bar
Voltages available include:
- 400 volt 50/60 Hz 3 phase (18.1 kw 31.7 A)
- Minimum generator requirement: 25KVA